11 December 2016
Strong, durable & timeless… the NEW SFB60 Lift & Glide
Introducing the latest product to add to Sunfold Systems portfolio, the SFB60 Aluminium Lift and Glide panel system joins our range of aluminium thermally efficient framed sliding door sets.
With outstanding performance ratings, timeless aesthetic appeal and impressive technology, the SFB60 adds a new dimension to the Sunfold family allowing large panel widths with the ability to house double glazed sets up to 42mm whilst maintaining confidence in overhead structure stability through its thicker frame.
Both secure and robust, the SFB60 larger panel widths accommodates broader panoramic views to enjoy either your garden or scenic landscapes with less obstruction from transoms than the alternative option of bi-folding door units. Simply flood your property with light when open or closed!
The panels are able to move effortlessly and quickly across wide elevations and have been engineered to be raised and lowered 6mm in operation, allowing ‘frictionless’ movement when sliding and extra enhanced weather resistance when the doors are closed.
But it's not all about the look and feel, energy efficiency levels which for standard double glazed units achieve a U value of 1.8W/m2k can be lowered even further by upping glass specifications or by changing to our SFTS80 Thermoslide system which has foam filled cavities to reduce heat loss further.
Product info for SFB60:
- Construction: thermally broken aluminium
- Insulation: Uw value of 1.8 (W = 1.8k/m2) for standard double glazed units
- Glazing: toughened or laminated, double or triple
- Glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 42mm thick
- In-glazed blinds available
- Frame finish: polyester powder coated or anodised, with a wide range of colours available and the option of different finishes inside and out
- Ironmongery: black, white, grey or satin finish
- Panel width: max 3000mm
- Panel height: max 3000mm
- Panel thickness: 60mm
- Maximum weight: 280kg
- Security: multipoint locking with high security euro
- Cylinder locks
© 2017 Sunfold Systems. Design by Spi-des-ign. Last Updated: 10 January 2017